Please carefully read our Policy before accessing or using our Services. When you use our Services and site, it means you agree to our Policy and Terms.
We may modify the policy or term at any time without prior notice. The changes may also apply to any personal information in our system and as well as the new information that we collect after the Policy is modified.
1. The personal information that we collect from you include:
- Contact details when you register or place an order on our site, such as name, postal address, telephone number, and email address.
- Transaction data, when you place an order; we may collect the payment information from you such as credit or debit card number, and bank account information.
- Visiting and Device information, such as IP address, device type, operating system, Internet browser type and how long you are on our site, what URLs you read, and even more.
- Transaction data including the purchase information and payment method.
- Cookie and tracking technology data, such as our website pages that you visit and your visit times.
We will use your personal information collected in the following situation:
- Fulfill your orders and requests, process, execute and monitor orders and assist you with any questions.
- Send you commercial communication such as our products and service information, promotion, and news or other related information.
- Provide service-related communications, including the account actions or transactions confirmation, security updates, and other transaction-related information.
- Maintain Legal and Regulatory Compliance. For example, we process your personal information to collect and pay taxes, and fulfill business obligations.
3. Security Precautions
We prevent unauthorized access to or disclosure of your information and maintain data accuracy, with the industry-standard physical, technical and administrative measures. We restrict access to your non-public personal information to those employees and third parties who need such information to provide you with products or Services.
You are also responsible to protect your personal data, and agree to safeguard your password, account, and other authentication information that you use to access our Services.
If you think your account or personal information has been compromised, please contact us at email@example.com. We will do our best to safeguard your personal information, but please be aware that no security system is impenetrable. In the event of a security breach of personal information, we will promptly notify you and the proper authorities if required by law.
4. Your Rights
You can access, correct, or delete your personal information in the account your register on our site, or email us for help when you want to update your account information. To protect your privacy and account security, we may request data from you to confirm your identity and rights to process your request. There are instances where applicable laws or regulatory requirements allow or require us to refuse to provide or delete some or all of the personal information that we maintain. You may Contact Us for your right.
We will retain your personal information only as long as necessary for the purposes laid out in this Policy.
The correspondence from you, including emails, may remain electronically in the records of your account. We will also retain the customer service and other correspondence electronically between you and us to improve our service and to investigate potential fraud and violations. Over time, we may delete these data.
For internal analysis purposes, we may retain the service and site usage data. They are only retained for a short time unless we use them to strengthen the security and improve our site, or we are legally obligated to retain those data for a longer period.
6. Third-Party Websites
Our Site may contain links to third-party sites. This Policy does not apply to those third-party sites. We suggest you read the policy and terms of any other sites that you visit as we are not responsible for the privacy practice of those sites.